As the exclusive European distributor for Ballistic, Frequency is pleased to announce the launch of the latest innovation, Hard Core Tactical. Offering extreme rugged protection that is engineered with the highest impact drop protection of 3.65m / 12ft, the Hard Core Tactical comes with an ultra-rugged holster with swivel clip and is assembled with aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
Also available from the rugged protective case range is the ultra-rugged MOLLE* attachment holster that mounts to platforms including vest belts, drop-leg and shoulder platforms as well as packs and internal panels. It is compatible with platforms such as PALS and S.T.R.I.K.E for the police, armed forces and even European public sector services.
The Hard Core Tactical uses Ballistic’s HexTec technology, providing 6-sided, shock-proof bumpers made from silicone, providing the ultimate protection. For your iPhone 6/6s handset. It also features:-
- 3.65m (12ft.) of certified drop protection to concrete
- An IP-54 rating for protection against dust, dirt, debris and water
- Scratch-resistant screen protection
- Ballistic Corners© and raised lips to protect against corner drops, surface shocks and scratches
- Four-layer design
The case incorporates over a decade of designing military equipment that must survive the toughest conditions. The Ballistic mantra, “Design it right and prove it through testing” has been the core value based on what it has been built on.
The Ballistic Rugged Collection offers highly durable multi -layer cases with high impact drop protection that also allows full device functionality. The collection also includes the Tough Jacket, Tough Jacket Maxx and the Hard Core series – all sharing the same core value – providing extreme protection for your device!
Find out more on our web shop!
* “MOLLE” is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. MOLLE defines the common load bearing mounting interface on equipment and backpacks utilized by a number of NATO armed forces, including the British Army and the United States Army.
“PALS” Pouch Attachment Ladder System – The PALS system is used by the US Army and has begun to be adopted by other forces, such as the British Army.
The S.T.R.I.K.E. system is essentially an upgraded version of the MOLLE system and was created and used by a private Law Enforcement and Military gear company http://www.blackhawk.com/Home.aspx