Survivor is the most protective case range Griffin has ever built. With 2.4 metre drop protection you will be ready for anything with the new rugged Adventure case from the Griffin Survivor range.
Exclusively available from Frequency in Europe, the new Adventure case for the iPhone 6/6s is built from the inside out to protect your device from extreme conditions. It has been tested to survive 2.4m drops on concrete, 0.4m more than the All-Terrain, and designed to meet or exceed US MIL-STD-810G tests. Survivor designs are tested against drops, rain, dust and dirt incursion, impact resistance and prolonged vibration. This also includes screen protection against dust and sand.
Adventure combines a hard polycarbonate plastic and durable, long-wearing TPE (a kind of synthetic rubber) in a co-moulded unibody shell and the Impact Dispersion System cushions your phone inside the case, deflecting the shock and damage from drops and impacts away from your device
The snap-on screen guard shields your touchscreen from damage, while retaining the touch sensitivity. The screen guard also features a cut-out for access to your iPhone’s Touch ID.
- Tested to survive 2.4 m (8ft) drops on concrete – 0.4m (1.4ft) more than the Survivor All-Terrain
- Multi-layered shell deflects impacts, scuffs and scratches
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed US MIL-STD-810G
- Impact Dispersion System cushions your phone inside the case
- Snap-on screen guard works with Touch ID
Visit our Web Shop to find out more about Griffin’s great range of protective cases!