Return your old case stock for a credit towards new Case-Mate cases
At Frequency, we want to support our customers to capitalise on new retail opportunities. 2013 is proving to be the year for big device launches, which has its benefits but can also make it challenging to forecast sales. So we’re giving customers the opportunity to trade-in slow moving or old stock in exchange for credit towards something new.
It’s simple, you send us your old stock and we give you a credit towards new stock. The old stock can be any cases or screen protectors purchased from anywhere, it doesn’t have to have been bought from us. Be it branded Case-Mate, BlackBerry, HTC or Samsung or anything else you may have we can offer to take it off your hands in exchange for a credit towards new Case-Mate cases. The credit will be applied to your account to use against the purchase of new Case-Mate stock. Or why not try something different and use your credit towards our Customised cases.
With the Samsung S4 Mini and the HTC Mini recently launched and rumoured new devices from Apple, we want to support our customers, helping you maximise new retail opportunities. So speak to your account manager to see how this offer can work for you.
Send us your screen protectors for credit towards a Barely There case or send us your Tough cases and try out our Premium Collection for a fresh retail offering. Alternatively you can exchange a Barely There for an old device for a Barely There for the new iPhone devices or any device you think will sell through faster than your existing stock. The choice is yours, but if you want to talk to us about it call your account manager who will be happy to recommend the best options for you.
Frequency will recycle any of your returned stock that we are unable to sell on.
Not a Frequency customer? That’s not a problem; we’ll look at giving you a credit towards Case-Mate cases no matter what brand your returned items are or where you bought them.
Call for more information or to speak to your account manager.
+44(0)20 397 2222
Terms and Conditions
– Stock must be returned by August 31st 2013 to be eligible for credit
– Offer subject to goods being in stock or available within 7 days from when credit is issued
– All stock must be returned in packaging
– Final credit amount will only be confirmed upon receipt of old stock
– Any branded case or screen protector can be returned including; BlackBerry, Samsung, HTC and Case-Mate, however the credit will only be applied towards the purchase of new Case-Mate or Customised case stock
– Customers must inform their account manager of what is being returned prior to sending back any stock
– Customers are responsible for the shipping of their own returns
– Credit to be applied on a product by product basis – Exchange 1 for 1 with credit applied to new product
– Only products featured on Trade-In list apply
– Non-Frequency brands credited only at the discretion of the account manager