Now into its 26th year, the Bristol Sound & Vision Show 2013 is widely recognised in the industry and known as the UK’s largest hi-fi and home cinema show. The show will be held from Friday 22nd until Sunday 24th February in the Marriott City Centre Hotel and we are going to be there with our audio brands.
It is remarkable how the power of mobile technology has taken over everything from love to learning to global development. It is hard for us to think of any tool, any instrument or any object in history with which so many people developed such a close relationship so quickly, as we have with our phones. For the majority of us, smartphones are the last thing we see before we go to bed and first thing when we wake up.
This is how significantly people’s lifestyle has changed and technology naturally followed. The audio industry is no different. Portable audio products are taking over a significant market share as manufacturers try to meet the mobile needs of their customers. The numbers speak for themselves. According to Futuresource the value of the headphone market in 2011 equalled $5bn. A year later it grew another 20% and this year growth will continue.
Frequency, following the latest trends in the industry, has built a portfolio of audio carefully selected for the needs of different target markets, whether it’s fashionable youth, commuters or serious audiophiles.
In Bristol we will be showcasing our full audio range;
- Thinksound’s high-end, eco-wood products deliver sound as it’s intended to be heard.
- Blackbox’s C20 Earphones boasts Active Noise Cancelation with their patented technology.
- Scandinavian headphone manufacturers JAYS and Degauss Labs are sure to create incredible sound without compromising style.
- Our Music Angel Friendz speakers provide revolutionary sound from their surprisingly small, yet chic design.
- Motorheadphones deliver everything louder than everything else, whilst Merkury products are ideal for the fashion conscious youth.
Make sure you visit us at Stand no 7 located on the Ground Floor.
If you’re attending The Bristol Sound and Vision Show and would like to speak to us please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.