Frequency has recently launched an Authorised Reseller Programme in line with Nextivity’s Cel-Fi Signal Boosters. This is a great opportunity for our UK customers to enhance their service offering, especially at a time when poor mobile signal is at the forefront of recent news.
With a survey by GWS finding that “40% of Brits have some kind of mobile blackspot in their home” and “1 in 3 respondents (32%) (stating) they regularly have issues making and receiving calls from home”, recent news has placed a large focus on indoor mobile signal problems in the UK. Cel-Fi offers a solution to these problems at a time when it is in the height of media coverage.
Cel-Fi Smart Signal Boosters work to strengthen poor signal coverage in the home and office. The all-digital, patent-pending technology works to improve indoor mobile signal coverage by up to four times, allowing mobile users to enjoy reduced dropped calls, improved voice clarity and streaming as well as faster downloads. Available in the RS2 and the PRO, Nextivity offers legal mobile phone signal boosters for 3G, 4G and LTE voice and data for four of the main UK mobile networks: Three, O2, Vodafone and EE (this box covers T Mobile and Orange also). What’s more, the plug and play technology makes installation a dream – Simply plug in your device and let Cel-Fi do the rest of the work for you!
With minimal competition in the market place for legal digital signal boosters or repeaters, Cel-Fi can provide a unique selling proposition for an increased service portfolio as well as offering additional revenue opportunities.
The benefits of becoming an authorised reseller
With over 13 years’ experience in the Telecoms industry, Frequency can offer authorised resellers a wide range of support when purchasing Cel-Fi units including:-
- Dedicated account managers with a large support team
- Technical support for you and your customers e.g. a support line, technical guides, troubleshooting advice and installation guides and videos
- Sales and marketing support e.g. presentations, spec sheets, product training and design work
- An online portal service with easy access to product information and stock availability
- Quick delivery service
- Competitive pricing on bulk POs
- Updates on offers and new products across the whole Frequency portfolio
- Corporate package benefits e.g. equipment for your staff at trade prices, including field sales kits
So if you’re interested in finding out how to become an authorised reseller, contact one of our sales team today:-
T: 0208 397 2222
Visit our Web Shop to view the full Cel-Fi Range.