Last night Apple revealed their three new iPhones and new naming format, which will be launching later this month. We can confirm that the new iPhones will be the iPhone XS – with a 5.8” OLED display, iPhone XS Max – with a 6.4” OLED display and the iPhone XR – with a 6.1” LED display. The good news is Frequency has the new screen protectors and North Case’s in stock ready to ship out today. Just visit our webshop to place your order today.
Eiger Glass screen protectors benefit from high quality Japanese tempered glass and glue, 9H hardness, Oleophobic coating and cleaning kit. Eiger Tri Flex uses an intelligent three-layer design for the ultimate, flexible screen protector solution, providing scratch and impact protection.
- Multi-Layer Protection – 0.4mm thin, 5H hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Shock and Silicone layer to protect your device
- Anti-Yellowing Properties – Keeps your screen protector looking clear and as good as new for longer
- 2 screen protectors – for Long Lasting Protection
- Easy Application – Silicone layer adheres to your device bubble-free and leaves no residue when removed. The included cleaning kit makes application quick and easy meaning Tri Flex fits seamlessly with your device
- Perfect Fit with 100% Screen Coverage – Curved to match the exact shape of your smartphone’s curved screen to ensure a seamless fit. It provides 100% screen coverage with edge to edge protection for your entire screen
- Fully Rounded Edges – Even more rounded than the standard GLASS screen protector, giving you a smooth rounded edge which looks and feels great
- Anti-Dust Layer – The edges of 3D GLASS feature an anti-dust layer which prevents the edges of the tempered glass protector from lifting, a common issue with other curved edge screen protectors on the market
The Eiger North Case features a two-layer design to help protect your device against impacts or shocks. With an inner TPU shell and an outer protective case it is ideal for everyday business use and active lifestyles!
- 2-Layer Rugged Protection – The impact resistant TPU shell provides your device with shock protection whilst the durable polycarbonate outer case will help protect your phone from any accidental drops or scratches
- Comfortable Operation – The rugged, textured non-slip finish makes the Eiger North case comfortable to grip, whilst the integrated protective black device buttons are easy to operate
- Drop Protection – The Eiger North Case has been designed and tested to withstand drops from 6ft (1.8m), and the raised bezel edges help protect your display
Pair with an Eiger Screen Protector – For the ultimate protection for your device, why not pair the Eiger North Case with an Eiger Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Frequency has cases in stock now! Case-Mate’s collection for the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR, include Matt Carbon Fibre, Naked Tough Waterfall and Tough case.
Matte Carbon Fibre
Behold the ultimate protection for your device with our Carbon Fibre case. Each case is equipped with 5 layers of protection and 12+ foot drop protection. The smooth, genuine carbon fibre pattern is the sleek added touch your device needs. Tough and extremely durable, you can rest assured that your device is safe from all bumps and drops
Naked Tough Waterfall
Shake me, flip me, turn me and let the dynamic snow globe effect of this case captivate you with its cascading sparkle and tumbling glitter. Offering enhanced protection with refined metallic button accents, this case has all the right moves.
Case-Mate’s innovative one-piece case features a slim profile with 10-foot drop protection. The construction features reinforced, cushioned corners and soft, flexible sides. The matte translucent black allows you to show off your device while preventing all of those finger-prints.
Super Retina OLED display screens in two sizes – a 5.8” display on the XS and a 6.5” display on the iPhone XS Max, the largest ever screen on an iPhone. Faster Face ID and the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone (Intelligent A12 Bionic chip). Both phones also include a breakthrough dual-camera system, including dual 12MP rear cameras and a 7MP TrueDepth front camera. Both phones have been created with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and are available in silver, gold and space-grey.
All new Liquid Retina display, which is the most advanced LCD in the industry, complete with an innovative backlight design, which allows the screen to stretch into the corners. True-to-life colour from edge to edge. Even faster Face ID and the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone (Intelligent A12 Bionic chip). Alongside this, a breakthrough camera system, with a 12MP rear and 7MP front camera. Available in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and red.